Spark Plug Gapper
- The FuelTech spark plug gapper is recommended for the adjustment of the distance between the center and ground electrodes.
Save time and precisely gap your spark plugs with our new billet spark plug gapping tool.
To use, simply place spark plug as shown in the picture and insert desired feeler gauge between ground strap and electrode. Turn knob clockwise until the ground strap is tightly pressed against the feeler gauge. Then turn knob counterclockwise to create space between tool and feeler gauge and remove spark plug.
- Sturdy tool with threaded adjustment and standard fitting for spark plugs.
- Black anodized aluminum body with engraved FuelTech logos.
- Hardened steel grip and thread ensuring high resistance and durability.
- The steel surface that touches the spark plug may oxidize on contact with water.
- If exposed to moisture, it is suggested to dry it with compressed air and apply lubricant.
- Compatible with NGK 6061, NGK 5671A, NGK BKR9EIX and similar spark plugs.
- Not compatible with 18mm thread and longer style spark plugs.
We Also Recommend